BSD Certification Group Publishes Usage Survey

The BSD Certification Group is looking for people to complete a BSD Usage Survey. The survey consists of 19 questions. It took me less than five minutes to complete it. You can read more about the survey in this press release and the news section. Please complete this survey if you use any of the BSDs. It will help us better design a BSD Certification for you. Thank you!

Also, the August newsletter has been published, and you can track BSD certification progress at our BSD Certification Group Blog.

Comments

Joao Barros said…
Survey completed!

Nice to see the survey is available in my native language Portuguese :)

I can't find anything written as to if the results are to be made public. Any word on that Richard?
I don't know for sure, but I imagine the results will be made public.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics