Review of Kingpin Posted

Amazon.com just posted my four star review of Kingpin by Kevin Poulsen. I read this book by checking it out of my library! From the review:

I've read and reviewed almost all of the non-fiction computer crime and espionage books written since the 1980s. Kingpin by Kevin Poulsen is one of my favorites. I will recommend this book to fellow digital security professionals and those who would like insights into our world. Kingpin's coverage of Max Ray Butler's (MRB) constant entanglement with the dark side is a lesson for anyone contemplating using their skills for evil.

On a related note, in late 2007 I posted Max Ray Butler in Trouble Again and followed that in 2010 with Max Ray Butler Sentenced (Again).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics