Bejtlich on Fox Business Discussing Recent Hacks

I appeared on Fox Business (video) today to discuss a wide variety of hacking topics. It's been a busy week. Liz Claman and David Asman ask for my perspective on who is responsible, why the FBI is warning about destructive malware, how the military should respond, what businesses can do about intrusions, and more. All of these subjects deserve attention, but I tried to say what I could in the time available.

For more on these and other topics, don't miss the annual Mandiant year-in-review Webinar, Wednesday at 2 pm ET. Register here. I look forward to joining Kristen Verderame and Kelly Jackson Higgins, live from Mandiant HQ in Alexandria, Virginia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics